In order to qualify for the recycling Advantage Program and receive payment and free shipping please follow these requirements:
– Collect 20 or more items or 20-65 lbs. of new or used inkjets & toners or laptops the price lists
– For Example: 10 Inkjets + 5 Laser Toners + 1 New Unused Laser Toner + 4 New Unused Inkjets = 20 Combined Items in 1 box using 1 label.
Click on the Qualifying Price Lists below:
PLEASE NOTE: $$ Payments will not be made for orders under $10.00 so please hold items for shipping until you reach $10.00 in product from the qualifying pricelists. Cell phones and Laptops are paid for but do not qualify to be counted toward the required shipping minimums.
STEP 1: SHIPPING BOX
Use a sturdy box appropriate in size to the product you are shipping and fill box completely full with product and packing material.
- Box size not to exceed 75 combined inches when adding.
- Longest part of box not to exceed 48 inches.
- Package should weigh no more than 65 lb.
STEP 2: QUALIFYING PRICE LIST
Use the CURRENT MONTHLY Qualifying Price List to qualify your order and pack using the shipping requirements.
- When sending more than one type of recyclable, try packing the smaller items in a separate container inside your shipping box to further protect from damage.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND:
STEP 3: BUBBLE WRAP OR NEWSPAPER
Use newspaper, bubble wrap, or light-weight packing material to protect your shipment from damage because we cannot pay for damaged items.
TIP: “If it shakes, it brakes.”
STEP 4: PACKING TAPE
Use packing tape to securely seal the shipping box.
STEP 5: FREE SHIPPING LABEL
Attach one pre-paid UPS shipping label to the outside of your shipping box. Place box in your regular UPS pick up area or deliver to any UPS drop-off location and request a receipt.
- Please disregard the 6 lb. weight on label. UPS will reweigh the package.
- DO NOT call UPS to have your shipment picked up as there is a mandatory fee which will not be reimbursed or waived.