Completely Free! With no start-up costs AND we provide free collection and marketing materials, Recycling Advantage is better than free.
The Recycling Advantage customer service team is here to help. Speak with a knowledgeable and caring program advisor to get your Recycling Advantage program growing!
Ask local businesses to show their community support! By donating their printer cartridges, company cell phones, obsolete laptops, and other electronics, local businesses can help fund your cause.
HOW IT WORKS
The Recycling Advantage non-profit recycling fundraiser is as simple as:
1. Collect, 2. Ship, 3. Earn Cash!
- All you need to qualify for the FREE shipping program is $50 in items or 25 pieces. See Qualifying Price Lists.
- Follow the Recycling Advantage Shipping Guidelines to package your qualified recyclable items efficiently.
- Using the FREE UPS return labels provided, ship your package to Recycling Advantage for processing.
3. EARN CASH!
- Within 30 days, a check will be issued for your qualified printer cartridges and electronics.
- There is a $15 minimum for payment to be issued. If your payment is under $15, your Recycling Advantage earnings will be banked until they accumulate to the minimum payment of $15.