Recycling Advantage provides a great opportunity with its non-profit recycling fundraiser, allowing organizations of all kinds to earn cash through recycling empty inkjet cartridges, new unused printer cartridges and laptops. Partnership in our FREE recycling fundraiser offers a unique opportunity by allowing your organization to reduce the environmental impact your community has on the world.
HOW IT WORKS
The Recycling Advantage non-profit recycling fundraiser is as simple as:
1. Collect + 2. Promote + 3. Ship = Earn Cash!
- Website Place our website link https://recyclingadvantage.com/ on your organization’s website so staff and potential supporters can learn about your Recycling Program. Use our blurb below in red or our newsletter ideas on the bottom of the Fundraising Ideas page: https://recyclingadvantage.com/recycling-fundraiser-ideas/
We are recycling to raise funds. Please collect used inkjets, new unused printer cartridges & laptops from home, family, friends, & office and drop them off outside the office in our recycling bin. Thank you!
- GET THE WORD OUT Post and distribute flyers to increase awareness. See more awesome tips: Learn more about Promoting
- COLLECTION SITE Place a collection receptacle in your existing recycling area OR set up RECYCLING COLLECTION area in an easy to find location in your facility
All you need to qualify for the FREE shipping program is send a 25 or more items or $50.00 or more in product from our Quallifying Pricelists. See Qualifying Price Lists.
- Follow the Recycling Advantage Shipping Guidelines to package your qualified recyclable items efficiently.
- Using the FREE UPS return labels provided, ship your package to Recycling Advantage for processing.
- Within 30 days, a check will be issued for your qualified printer cartridges and electronics.
- To receive payment please send $10.00 minimum in product value.