Recycling Advantage offers you and your family a unique opportunity to help the environment and put some cash in your pocket! Since there are no-out-of pocket expenses, recycling electronics for cash is a great resource for individuals, whether funding a class trip or starting your own business.
Completely FREE! With no start-up costs AND we provide free collection and marketing materials, Recycling Advantage is better than free.
Paying up to $300 each for recyclables, your earnings can add up quickly! Your earning potential is completely up to you, check out our fundraising tips for ways to increase your potential today.
Collect, Ship, Earn. Yes, it’s that Easy! With easy to follow shipping guidelines and online account management, Recycling Advantage is incredibly simple.
HOW IT WORKS
Recycling Advantage is as simple as 1 Collect, 2 Ship, 3 Earn Cash!
- Set up recycling location for convenient collection and drop off -OR- Offer to pick up printer cartridges and electronics for free recycling.
- Develop relationships with organizations that do a lot of printing, such as large businesses, hospitals, and government offices.
- Collect Printer Cartridges and Electronics.
- All you need to qualify for the FREE shipping program is 20 qualified items or 20 pounds in qualified items. See Qualifying Price Lists.
- Follow the Recycling Advantage Shipping Guidelines to package your qualified recyclable items efficiently.
- Using the FREE UPS return labels provided, ship your package to Recycling Advantage for processing.
3. EARN CASH!
- Within 30 days, a check will be issued for your qualified printer cartridges and electronics.
- There is a $15 minimum for payment to be issued. If your payment is under $15, your Recycling Advantage earnings will be banked until they accumulate to the minimum payment of $15.
Donate Your Printer Cartridge and Electronics
Recycling Advantage works with a large network of Schools and Non-profit organizations for which your donated cartridges would be turned into much needed fundraising dollars.