Partnership with Recycling Advantage is a great way for schools to earn extra cash! Recycling Advantage provides a great opportunity with its school recycling fundraiser, offering a unique opportunity by allowing your school to reduce the environmental impact your community has on the world. Don’t just recycle the toner & inkjet cartridges your school uses. Our green fundraiser is an exciting opportunity to get Parents & Students involved, too!
Completely Free! With no start-up costs AND we provide free collection and marketing materials, Recycling Advantage is better than free.
Parents and students love our no buying, no selling fundraising opportunity! Bringing printer cartridges, cell phones, and other electronics in from home allows parents and students the ability to stay involved without spending a dime.
Ask local businesses to show their community support! By donating their printer cartridges, company cell phones, obsolete laptops, and other electronics, local businesses can help your fundraising efforts.
HOW IT WORKS
Recycling Advantage is as simple as 1 Collect, 2 Ship, 3 Earn Cash!
- All you need to qualify for the FREE shipping program is 20 qualified items or 20 pounds in qualified items. See Qualifying Price Lists.
- Follow the Recycling Advantage Shipping Guidelines to package your qualified recyclable items efficiently.
- Using the FREE UPS return labels provided, ship your package to Recycling Advantage for processing.
3. EARN CASH!
- Within 30 days, a check will be issued for your qualified printer cartridges and electronics.
- There is a $15 minimum for payment to be issued. If your payment is under $15, your Recycling Advantage earnings will be banked until they accumulate to the minimum payment of $15.
Save more today!
In addition to our School recycling fundraiser, we offer the opportunity for you to save up to 50% off of your printer cartridge purchases! We can offer extremely low prices base on our unique relationship in the printer cartridge recycling industry. Check out our Cartridge Deals page for more information.