Partnership with Recycling Advantage is a great way for schools to earn extra cash! Recycling Advantage provides a great opportunity with its school recycling fundraiser, offering a unique opportunity by allowing your school to reduce the environmental impact your community has on the world. You can collect and recycle the used inkjet cartridges, new unused printer cartridges or laptops your school uses AND our green fundraiser is an exciting opportunity to get Parents & Students involved in collecting too!
HOW IT WORKS
Recycling Advantage is as simple as 1 Collect + 2 Promote + 3 Ship = Earn Cash!
- Website Place our website link https://recyclingadvantage.com/ on your organization’s website so staff and potential supporters can learn about your Recycling Program. Use our Blurb in red below or use the Newsletter Ideas on the bottom of the Fundraising Ideas page: https://recyclingadvantage.com/recycling-fundraiser-ideas/
We are recycling to raise funds. Please collect used inkjets, new unused printer cartridges & laptops from home, family, friends, & office and drop them off outside the office in our recycling bin. Thank you!
- Get the word out Post and distribute flyers to increase awareness. See more awesome tips: https://recyclingadvantage.com/recycling-fundraiser-ideas/.
- Collection Site Place a collection box or receptacle in your existing recycling area OR set up a Recycling Collection Area in a high traffic, easy to find location in your facility.
- All you need to qualify for the FREE shipping program is 25 qualified items o $50.00 in qualified items. See Qualifying Price Lists.
- Follow the Recycling Advantage Shipping Guidelines to package your qualified recyclable items efficiently.
- Using the FREE UPS return labels provided, ship your package to Recycling Advantage for processing.
- Within 30 days, a check will be issued for your qualified printer cartridges and electronics.
- There is a $10 minimum for payment to be issued. If your payment is under $10.00 your Recycling Advantage earnings will be donated. Earnings are not accumulated.