Please use the Recycling Advantage shipping guidelines to package your printer cartridge and electronics recycling shipment.
Step 1. Shipping Box
Use a sturdy box appropriate in size to the product you are shipping and fill box completely full with product and packing material.
- Box size not to exceed 75 combined inches when adding Length + Width + Height.
- Package should weigh no more than 65 lbs.
Step 2. Qualifying Price List
Use the CURRENT MONTHLY Qualifying Price List to qualify your order and pack using the 20/20 minimum
- When sending more than one type of recyclable, try packing the smaller items in a separate container inside your shipping box to further protect from damage.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND
Also, please do not send Laser Toners and Inkjets that are not on pricelist.
Step 3. Bubble Wrap or Newspaper
Use newspaper, bubble wrap, or light-weight packing material to protect your shipment from damage because we cannot pay for damaged items.
- TIP: "IF IT SHAKES, IT BREAKS"
Step 4. Packing Tape
Use packing tape to securely seal the shipping box.
Step 5. FREE Shipping Label
Attach one pre-paid UPS shipping label to the outside of your shipping box. Place box in your regular UPS pick up area or deliver to any UPS drop-off location and request a receipt.
- Please disregard the 6 lb. weight on label. UPS will reweigh the package.
- *DO NOT call UPS to have your shipment picked up as there is a mandatory fee which will not be reimbursed or waived.