Please use the Recycling Advantage shipping guidelines to package your printer cartridge and electronics recycling shipment.
In order to qualify for the recycling Advantage Program and receive payment and free shipping please follow these requirements:
Collect 20 or more items or 20-65 lbs. of inkjets and toners from the New Unused and Empty Inkjet and Laser Toner
Click on the Qualifying Price Lists below:https://recyclingadvantage.com/electronics_recycling_qualifying_price_lists/
For Example: 10 Inkjets + 5 Laser Toners + 1 New Unused Laser Toner + 4 New Unused Inkjets = 20 Combined Items in 1 box using 1 label
$$ Payments will not be made for orders under $10.00 so please hold items for shipping until you reach $10.00 in product from the qualifying pricelists.
PLEASE NOTE: Cell phones and Laptops are paid for but do not qualify to be counted toward the required shipping minimums.
Step 1. Shipping Box
- Box size not to exceed 75 combined inches when adding.
- Longest part of box not to exceed 48 inches.
- Package should weigh no more than 65 lb.
Step 2. Qualifying Price List
- When sending more than one type of recyclable, try packing the smaller items in a separate container inside your shipping box to further protect from damage.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND
Also, please do not send Laser Toners and Inkjets that are not on pricelist.
Step 3. Bubble Wrap or Newspaper
- TIP: "IF IT SHAKES, IT BREAKS"
Step 4. Packing Tape
Step 5. FREE Shipping Label
- Please disregard the 6 lb. weight on label. UPS will reweigh the package.
- *DO NOT call UPS to have your shipment picked up as there is a mandatory fee which will not be reimbursed or waived.