In order to qualify for the recycling Advantage Program and receive payment and free shipping please follow these requirements:
– Collect 25 or more items or $50.00 in product from our combined QUALIFYING PRICE LISTS.
– For Example: 15 Empty Inkjets + 5 Laptops + 2 New Unused Laser Toner + 3 New Unused Inkjets = 25 or more in product in 1 box using 1 label.
Click on the Qualifying Price Lists below:
STEP 1: SHIPPING BOX
Use a sturdy box appropriate in size to the product you are shipping and fill box completely full with product and packing material.
- Box size not to exceed 75 combined inches when adding Length + width + height.
- Longest part of box not to exceed 48 inches.
- Package should weigh no more than 65 lb.
STEP 2: QUALIFYING PRICE LIST
Use the CURRENT MONTHLY Qualifying Price List to qualify your order and pack using the shipping requirements.
- When sending more than one type of recyclable, try packing the smaller items in a separate container inside your shipping box to further protect from damage.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND:
STEP 3: BUBBLE WRAP OR NEWSPAPER
TIP: “If it shakes, it brakes.”
STEP 4: PACKING TAPE
STEP 5: FREE SHIPPING LABEL
- Please disregard the 6 lb. weight on label. UPS will reweigh the package.
- DO NOT call UPS to have your shipment picked up as there is a mandatory fee which will not be reimbursed or waived.